Life-Space Probiotic Breastfeeding is a multi-strain probiotic formula containing 4 strains of beneficial bacteria plus Calcium and Vitamin D.
Specifically formulated to:
- Support general health and wellbeing while breastfeeding
- Support healthy growth and development in healthy breastfed infants
- Support bone health while breastfeeding
- Help reduce symptoms of mild mastitis while breastfeeding
HOW TO CONSUME
- Adults take a vegetarian capsule daily with water, or as directed by your health professional.
Life-Space Breastfeeding Probiotic Many women increase their dietary intake of iodine during breastfeeding or may take a supplement support their intake. Life-Space Breastfeeding Probiotic contains iodine to support a baby’s healthy brain development during breastfeeding. It includes ten probiotic strains, including two that are naturally found in breastmilk. It also contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, which may assist in reducing the risk of eczema in children with a family history, when taken during pregnancy, breastfeeding and in the first two years of life.
Size "2" clear hard vege capsule containing off-white/beige coloured free-flowing powder with coloured particles.