A premium, targeted probiotic formula containing 3 strains of beneficial bacteria combined with Zinc to support the health of the digestive system.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place. Use within 3 months of opening. No refrigeration required.
- Off-white to beige coloured free-flowing powder which is free from extraneous coloured particles and filled into a glass jar.
Who this is for
- Help decrease symptoms associated with medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) such as abdominal discomfort and pain
- Support gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health
- Children 3-12 years: Take 2 grams (2 level spoons) daily or as directed by your health professional. Mix powder vigorously in lukewarm water and ensure powder is fully dissolved, consumed immediately. Can also be added to food. Only the enclosed spoon should be used. 1 level spoon = 1 gram.
- Helps with micro-ecological health
- Promotes digestive and gastrointestinal health
- Promotes immune system health
- Maintain healthy levels of beneficial bacteria
- Maintain normal and healthy bowel movements (bowel movements)
- Use after taking antibiotics to help maintain healthy digestive flora
About Wellness Plus
Wellness Plus Philippines provides the best health needs one-stop shop. The official flagship of Comvita, LifeSpace, Hope's Relief, Lifestream, and Trilogy Products. Best & Authentic distributor in the Philippines with over 10,000 customers nationwide.
EACH GRAM CONTAINS 21 BILLION CFU
L. plantarum 299v, L. rhamnosus GG, B. lactis B94, Zinc (from zinc citrate 11.72mg)
L. = Lactobacillus: Mostly found in such as the digestive system, urinary system, and genital system.
B. = Bifidobacterium: Bifidobacteria are one of the major of bacteria that make up the gastrointestinal tract
CFU = Colony Forming Units: Unit of measurement used for probiotics and other bacteria.
Q: How to store probiotics products?
A: It is recommend to store at a humidity below 30 degrees in a dry enviroment
Q: Can vegetarians take this probiotic?
A: Yes, our probiotic products are also gluten-free, without dairy products, artificial colors or flavors.
Q: Can I take 2 kinds of Life Space probiotics at the same time?
Q: Can I take probiotics for long term?
A: Yes. Our long-term use of multi-strain probiotics has no negative impact on intestinal health and will help to balance our intestinal micro-ecology.
Q: Should I take Probiotic before meals or after meals?
A: We recommend taking it with or after meals.