A premium, targeted probiotic formula containing 2 strains of beneficial bacteria plus Lactoferrin, Zinc, Vitamins E & C and Biotin. Helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of acne, congested skin pores and supports skin healing.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place. Use within 3 months of opening. No refrigeration required.
- Clear hard vege capsule containing off-white/beige coloured free-flowing powder.
Who this is for
- Reduce the occurrence of symptoms of acne, congested skin pores and supports skin healing
- Adults: take 1 capsule daily to maintain skin health; 2 capsules daily to help reduce occurrence of symptoms of acne; or take as directed by your health professional.
- Support the intestinal microbiome
- Help reduce occurrence of pimples
- Help reduce occurrence of blackheads
- Support skin health and structure
- Support digestion of nutrients
- Support collagen health
- Support wound healing
About Wellness Plus
- Wellness Plus Philippines provides the best health needs one-stop shop. The official flagship of Comvita, LifeSpace, Hope's Relief, Lifestream, and Trilogy Products. Best & Authentic distributor in the Philippines with over 10,000 customers nationwide.
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS: 2 BILLION CFU
B. breve M-16V, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus Lb-87, Bovine lactoferrin, Zinc gluconate (Zinc 5 mg), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and Biotin.
L. = Lactobacillus
Mostly found in such as the digestive system, urinary system, and genital system
B. = Bifidobacterium
Bifidobacteria are one of the major of bacteria that make up the gastrointestinal tract
CFU = Colony Forming Units
Unit of measurement used for probiotics and other bacteria.
Q: How to store probiotics products?
A: It is recommend to store at a humidity below 30 degrees in a dry enviroment
Q: Can vegetarians take this probiotic?
A: Yes, our probiotic products are also gluten-free, without dairy products, artificial colors or flavors.
Q: Can I take 2 kinds of Life Space probiotics at the same time?
Q: Can I take probiotics for long term?
A: Yes. Our long-term use of multi-strain probiotics has no negative impact on intestinal health and will help to balance our intestinal micro-ecology.
Q: Should I take Probiotic before meals or after meals?
A: We recommend taking it with or after meals.